Here at Foy’s Arcade, we are delighted to be able to provide a one of a kind environment where people, process and technology come together to create an immersive experience like no other.
To be able to achieve this seamless execution, clients will need to adhere to some strict but basic rules of engagement.
- All use of Foy’s Arcade must be booked via our website foysarcade.com or with Erin Donnellon at email@example.com
- All content must be provided 48 hours before it is intended to be shown.
- All content must be tested 24 hours prior to any event.
- Unless specifically arranged with Foy’s Arcade or CSI all content creation is the responsibility of the individual who has completed the training and is organising the event.
- You will need to work closely with Foy’s or CSI as they will be configuring the room to suit your usage requirements.
- Foy’s Arcade is a flexible workplace and some furniture and areas can be reconfigured to suit your needs.
- You must discuss and document any furniture, catering and AV requirements with Foy’s or CSI 48 hours prior to the use of Foy’s Arcade.
Please download the PDF of our Rules of Engagement here, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us on 0429 551 979.
We look forward to hosting your experience at Foy’s Arcade.